Mitsubishi electric air conditioning systems are very well known for their ultra-quite noise level as well as their higher savings on installation and running costs.
Looking to match your error codes. You have come to the right place!
If you are lost and want to get your air conditioning fixed quickly we are here to help. Don’t hesitate to call us on 02034881889 or email us on [email protected].
Mitsubishi Electric error codes:
- 403: Communications fault between boards – check the details of the inverter error to determine which boards are involved, and also check the transformer, bus voltage and any interconnecting cables
- 900: The lossnay unit is in a test run
- 1102: Compressor discharge temperature is too high, meaning it has exceeded 110C or more, and it may be short of refrigerant.
- 1301: Low pressure fault – the pressure sensor has detected less than one bar of pressure before starting.
Mr Slim P Series (A)
- A0: Green LED – 2 flashes, red LED – 5 flashes, controller 6600: Lossnay units are attached with the same address – simply change the addresses and reset the unit.
- A2: Green LED – 2 flashes, red LED – 5 flashes, controller 6602: The transmission processor has encountered a hardware error – check communications wiring and for a fault on the lossnay board.
- A6: Green LED – 2 flashes, red LED – 5 flashes, controller 6606: A communication error with the communication processor – check the M-Net voltage.
- E0: Green LED – 2 flashes, red LED – 3 flashes:
- Communication error with remote controller. Check the wiring, the voltage and connections. If multiple systems are connected, check the master/slave settings.
Mr Slim P Series (K)
- EO: System transmission error – there could be a communications fault between the I/C and R/C
- P4: Drain sensor fault – check the drain sensor resistance and connection
- P5: Drain fault – high levels of condensate have been detected, so check for blockages in the drain, tray or pump failure
- P7: System error – there is a fault with the address setting